ATutor is an Open Source Web-based Learning Management System (LMS) designed with accessibility and adaptability in mind. Administrators can install or update ATutor in minutes, create custom themes to give it a new look, and extent its functionality by enabling or developing feature modules. Educators can quickly assemble, package, and redistribute instructional content, and conduct their courses online. Students learn in an adaptive learning environment.
Learn more about ATutor by browsing the following links:
- Support Forums - Post to the user forums
- Support Services - If you need our help, support is available
- Translation - Download language packs, become a translator
- Licensing - ATutor software is available for free under certain terms
- Download ATutor - All of the system software required to run ATutor can be downloaded here